1 Drings Close, Over, Cambridge, CB24 5NZ
Telephone: 01954 231550
Sorry, we're closed
Newsletter 4 on Building works Newsletter 3 Newsletter 2 on Building works New extension and refurbishment works – update 1 Enhanced access to GP, Nurse & HCA appointments on a Saturday at Over Surgery Queen Elizabeth II – State Funeral on Monday 19th September. Booking of Covid Vaccines at Over Pharmacy (Over Healthcare) Covid Vaccines at Over Pharmacy Covid & Flu Update August Bank Holiday closure
Important information about the coronavirus (COVID-19)
The NHS across the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough will be better prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases, if the public follows Public Health England advice.
The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff which may mean your patient experience is subject to change.
The Chief Medical Officer announced on Friday 13 March that the country is moving into the ‘Delay’ stage of the response to coronavirus (Covid-19).
The new advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer is to stay at home for 14 days if you have either:
• a high temperature or
• a new continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or a hospital. You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
• you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
• your condition gets worse
• your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Stay At Home advice can be found here.
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
• Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Information remains subject to regular change and updates. More information can be found on the NHS website here.